This Bacon Apple Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad is absolutely delicious.
I made it for Thanksgiving and I love the combination of flavors it brings.
You have the addition of apples and walnuts mixed with the saltiness of bacon and tanginess of the feta cheese!
Tomato + Fontina Grilled Cheese
- – 2 slices ofbread (personal preference)
- – 1/2 cup fontina cheese, shredded
- – 1 tomato, sliced thick
- – 1 tbsp of herbed butter
- (combine 1 tbsp salted butter with 1/2 tsp herbs
- de provence)
- Preheat your oven to 450°.
- Butter the bread with herbed butter.
- Then put the bread, butter side down, onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle it with fontina cheese.
- Cut the tomato into thick slices. Grab a tomato slice and set it on the bread/cheese.
- Then place the baking sheet on the middle rack for about 6-7 minutes.
- When it’s all bubbly and golden, take it out and fold the pieces together to make a sandwich.
Everyday Adventures http://www.everydayadventures.com/