I LOVE breakfast food, but rarely take the time to make stuff.
Today I am sharing a wonderfully simple breakfast that you can whip up or your kids can even help with. My older son LOVES these and my little guy, who is a vegetarian, prefers to make them.
But seriously how can you go wrong with rolls. cheese. eggs. and sausage?! Exactly. You CAN’T.
They are the perfect bite size breakfast and you can make them and freeze them as well!
How to make these delicious bites
You just begin by laying out the crescent dough.
Then making the scrambled eggs and cooking up the sausage.
Then make an assembly line.
Place them all on a baking sheet and they are all set to get cooked!
I like to add a little salt and pepper to the tops for some added flavor.
After about 10 minutes they are ready!
Try to stop with just eating one….i DARE you!
- 5 eggs
- a splash of milk
- 1 can ( 8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 sausage links
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In small bowl, beat eggs and the splash of milk. Scramble the eggs and cook.
- Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Cut cheese slices to fit and place on each triangle of dough.
- Add scrambled egg to each and then 1 sausage link.
- Roll them up and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minute, being careful not to let them burn. Remove when they begin to brown.