When I say that lasagna is one of my FAVORITE things to eat, I DO NOT easily say statements like that.
Back in college I mastered making a lasagna and it was always a hit with my roommates and friends.
Well, I have found a way to replicate the delicious dinner without ALL.THAT.WORK!
Plus, I love to make this and just snack on it myself for a few days. It really is my newest obsession.
I.WARNED.YOU………you will become addicted too!
Here’s how to make it:
First start with mixing the cottage cheese and the parmesan cheese.
Then cook your hamburger meat & drain.
Then add the tomato sauce on top of that mixture.
Add the cooked hamburger meat.
Finish by sprinkling mozzarella cheese over top.
Then be amazed at the deliciousness you created when you pull it out of the oven.
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups italian style tomato style tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- breadsticks or baguette slices
- fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add ground beef and oil to a pan. Break up and stir over medium heat until meat is cooked through and no longer pink. Set aside.
- Mix together the 1/2 cup parmesan and cottage cheese. Spread mixture into the bottom of a small to medium casserole dish.
- Add tomato sauce in an even layer on top of cottage cheese mixture. Top with ground beef. Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese on top of the meat and sauce.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese begins to bubble.
- Add fresh parsley and serve with breadsticks or baguette slices.