You’re next grill recipe is right here people!
These Tex Mex Burgers are packed full of flavor and a little heat. They have all the fixings….lettuce, tomato, avocado,cilantro, mayo, pepper jack cheese all thrown on a grilled bun.
This is a great recipe for your next cook out!
Begin by forming your hamburger patties.
Then cook the meat on the grill to your desired level of “done-ness”.
AND make sure to put a little butter on the bun and throw it on the grill as well!
Then begin assembling the burgers!
Start with lettuce and tomato on the bottom, then the meat that has pepperjack cheese on it, then sliced avocado and mayo and place the top of the bun on and you’re good to go!
Enjoy your delicious summer dinner!
and I am LOVING these personalized cutting boards/grilling boards from Personal Creations.
They have such cool, unique products that you can personalize! If you want a perfect gift for someone, check them out here!
- hamburger meat, as much as you need for how many people you're serving (approx. 1/3 pound burger/person)
- hamburger buns
- romaine lettuce, torn up
- pepper jack cheese
- cilantro, just enough to add to hamburger meat
- avocado, sliced
- butter, for grilling the buns
- Form hamburger patties and mix in chopped cilantro.
- Cook them on the grill to desired wellness.
- Then add a slice of pepperjack cheese on top and let melt.
- Butter the hamburger buns and place on grill to crisp.
- Place lettuce and tomato on hamburger bun, add meat, then sliced avocado, mayo, and the top of the bun.