This savory Beef Stew is my go to dish for the winter!
I LOVE finding fantastic recipes that are a cinch to throw together.
This one goes in the crock pot in the morning and is ready by dinner time!
It has a wonderful blend of meat, potatoes, carrots, onions,and tomatoes.
It’s flavorful, tender, and delicious!
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 12 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 bag (8 ounces) baby carrots
- Mix 1 cup water with 2 Tbsp flour in a small bowl and then put in crock pot.
- Throw all other ingredients into crock pot.
- Turn on high and let cook for 4-6 hours.
- Check and stir occasionally.
- Remove bay leaf and enjoy!