For Neighbor gifts this year we made up these adorable Root beer Reindeers!
I mean c’mon….who wouldn’t love to get these as a neighbor/ friend gift?
The best part was that it doubled as a fun craft for my son to make.
He had such a fun time making them and giggled so much at the finished product.
Root Beer Reindeer
- 6 pack of your favorite Root Beer
- dark and light brown pipe cleaners
- stick on eyes
- red pom pom's
- hot glue gun
- Take out each bottles and press sticky eyes on each bottle.
- Then put a little hot glue on each pom pom and attach under eyes.
- Use dark brown pipe cleaner to wrap around top of bottle, twist so that it makes 2 antlers
- Use lighter brown pipe cleaner and cut small pieces and wrap around darker pipe cleaner to make additional antlers.
- Repeat with all bottles
Everyday Adventures http://www.everydayadventures.com/