Hello Summer Time Weather!
I can’t believe how happy the sunshine makes me, it’s like I forgot how much I missed it!
Today I’m sharing my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SALAD.
It’s a Watermelon Feta Salad and I have been eating it twice a week for about a month now.
Guys, I just can’t stop. The sweetness of the watermelon mixed with the tanginess of the feta makes my tastebuds swoon!
- Watermelon, sliced into large chunks (about 4 cups)
- 10 ounces feta cheese, block
- 1/2 cup basil, sliced
- 1/4 of a red onion, thinly sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Slice up the watermelon into chunks. Then slice up the feta or break it in your hand into chunks.
- Put all ingredients on a platter and mix together slightly. Pour a little bit of evoo over top and enjoy!
You might also like: